La Capitale is aware of the challenges related to Internet accessibility and the importance of providing everyone with equal access to information. That's why we've developed a program to continually improve the accessibility of our website.
To this end, we have:
- Structured all our pages with hierarchical headings
- Provided straightforward content for each link
- Separated the content from the structure of our site by using cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Used valid codes and style sheets
- Avoided using pop-up windows
- Avoided using data tables to present information
- Developed clear and coherent mechanisms for navigation
- Used the most straightforward language possible
- Used a standard and cohesive graphic platform to present the content throughout the site
- Facilitated access by enabling text enlargement in the content pages.
For optimal browsing experience, the use of the most recent version of one of the following web browsers is recommended:
- Internet Explorer (all platforms)
- Google Chrome (all platforms)
- Mozilla Firefox (all platforms)
- Safari (all platforms)
However, it is still possible to visit the site with an older web browser. In most cases, the site content is fully accessible and available for consultation, but the visual presentation will be degraded due to non-compliance with current web standards.
If you encounter difficulties browsing the website, please call us at 1 888 747-2233 or send us an email.