Mobile office is a numeric iPad* application that you can use to send online savings and investment instructions or applications to La Capitale. It’s THE Savings-Investments form that follows you wherever you go! Plus, there is an electronic document signing function, and an offline data entry function.
Makes your work easier by answering your clients' savings and investment needs instantly. A business tool you can't afford to be without!
For fundserv brokers, no need to enter data at the general agent's office.
I’m interested. How do I get Mobile Office?
- Must be under contract with La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services
- Activate your Advisor Centre account on lacapitale.com
- Ask for a download link by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find detailed information about Mobile Office?
You can consult the User Guide by clicking here.
How do I log in?
The first time you use the application, the login screen is displayed. You must be connected to an Internet network to verify your information.
- In the Username field, enter the same email address as in the Advisor Centre site
- In the Password field, use the same password you use to connect to the Advisor Centre site
If you have any problems, see the User Guide available on this page (see first question of the FAQ).
How are documents sent?
Documents are sent by email as secure attachments to the broker, client and general agent.
Can I cash a cheque by taking a photo?
No. Cheques must be sent by regular mail to La Capitale with the contractholder's name and date of birth or the client number for reference.
*Available only at the App Store for iPad.