Psychological assistance service
Take advantage of this exclusive benefit!
1 855 747-7737
Burglary, fire, property damage, automobile accident or injury caused to another person are difficult situations to cope with. Because we care about your psychological well-being, we are pleased to offer you the services of professionals to help you overcome the problems experienced following a loss.
A service developed to help you
- Included in your insurance contract, consultations are free of charge.
- Available to all our insureds, for a period of 12 months following a covered loss under a personal lines insurance policy.
- Includes up to 10 hours of counselling per person; total maximum of 20 hours of counselling per event.
- All counsellors are members of a professional order or association and are bound by their profession’s code of ethics.
- We do not disclose any information regarding the use of our services to anyone without your express written authorization.
Examples of reactions for which this service can help you
- Feeling of powerlessness about the events experienced.
- Difficulty responding and getting back on your feet.
- Difficulty overcoming feelings of hostility and anger about an event experienced or damage sustained.
- Emotional problems in response to the shock of a sudden and unexpected disability.
- Feelings of guilt for damage caused to others.
- Fear that sometimes escalates into panic.
- Inability to cope with anxiety.
- Difficulty understanding yourself.
- Feeling of solitude and isolation from your friends and family.
- Desire to help your family members overcome their distress.
Call for help in recovering your stability and well-being
- When you call, a counsellor will compile the information necessary to open your file. All you need to provide is your insurance policy to confirm your eligibility for the service.
- A psychologist will call you back within 24 hours to schedule an appointment in the coming days, at your convenience.
Solareh is the firm selected to provide the professional services included in the psychological assistance service program. This firm has a network of support workers throughout the country.