Wind, Hail and Freezing Rain
File a claim at 1 800 461-0770
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A windstorm ripped the shingles off your roof? Hail or freezing rain cause damage to your home? Here are the steps to follow to file a claim:
- Take care of emergency repairs to prevent water from leaking through the roof. Keep the invoice for reimbursement.
- Remove all debris on the ground to avoid further damage to your property or the neighbours' property.
- Contact our Claims Department at 1 800 461-0770 to report the loss.
Damage to your temporary carport
- If your carport collapsed or you consider it to be dangerous, take photographs and provide them if possible. If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to contact our Claims Department at 1 800 461-0770 for assistance.
You will need to provide the following information to your claims adjuster :
- The make, dimensions, purchase price, date and location of purchase
- The bill of sale
- The rental contract, if the carport is rented. The contract will stipulate who is responsible for the repairs.
- Get an estimate for the repairs or replacement.
Contact our Claims Department at 1 800 461-0770 to report the loss.
Send us information to finalize your claim (police report, joint report of automobile accident, photos or diagram of the accident).