All our contests are listed below. Full contest details and rules are available on the entry pages.
THANKS contest exclusive for our clients
100,000 Familiplus Points to Be Won Contest
2018 Participant's Centre Contest
Live Your Life to the Max with La Capitale Contest
La Capitale Recognition Award - 2018 Public Service Personality
The 2017-2018 contest is now closed. We will hold on to your entry for next year’s contest. Thanks!
Do you know an exceptional individual in the Quebec public administration and public service who makes a real difference in his or her milieu by improving the quality of life of fellow citizens or colleagues? Nominate him or her right away! $12,500 in prizes will be awarded to five individuals in the public service, including one to mark the 50th anniversary of the creation of cegeps.
The 2018 winners are:
- Mélanie Duclos, in the category of ministries, public agencies or crown corporations
- André Primeau, in the public education category
- Geneviève Despars, in the 48 public colleges category (a special prize in honour of the 50th anniversary of the creation of cegeps)
- Mélanie Bédard, in the municipal category
- Lise Poirier, iIn the public health and social services category
- Sylvain Mandeville, in the 48 public colleges category (a special prize in honour of the 50th anniversary of the creation of cegeps)
- Katryne Delisle, 2018 jury’s Our Choice award
Client Centre contest 8 x $500
A draw for a $500 prize will be held at the end of each month during the contest period, from among all clients who have registered for an individual insurance service in the Client Centre.
Our may winner: Mrs Caroline Trudel of Joliette.
Our june winner: Mrs Lucie Lavoie of Québec
Our july winner: Mr Pierre Leduc of Laval
Our august winner: Mrs Christine Cayer of Lachine
Our september winner: Mr Serge Piotte of Montréal
Our october winner: Mrs Nathalie Routhier of Québec
Our november winner: Mrs Sylvie Constantineau of Repentigny
Our december winner: Mr Michel Drouin of Québec
2017 Participant's Centre Contest
Participants who activate their group insurance account between March 1 and December 31, 2017, have a chance to win a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 valued at $999.
Contest Heading to a sun destination?
1,000,000 Milliplein Points to Be Won Contest
Enter by requesting a home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance quote.
You could win
1,000,000 Milliplein points
Our winner is Mr. Benoît Laquerre of Saint-Casimir. Congratulations!
Win VIP show passes from La Capitale contest
You could win a VIP prize pack for a pop-rock show that will take place in Quebec City, in August of 2017.
Our winner is Mrs Nathalie Savoie of Candiac. Congratulations!
Live Your Life to the Max with La Capitale Contest 2016-2017
Enter by requesting an auto, home, watercraft, motorhome, travel trailer, motorcycle, snowmobile or ATV insurance quote. Increase your chances of winning by sharing on Facebook!
- Mr. Bertrand Royer of Rivière-Héva, a two-year rental of a Nissan Tita.
- Mr. Marc Woodbury of Sagunay, a Polaris side-by-side.
- Mr. Bruno Riverin of Laterrière, a Polaris snowmobile.
- Mr. Patrick Metcalfe of Sherbrooke, a Victory Octane motorcycle.
- Mr. Bernard Gagnon of Baie St-Paul, a Polaris ATV.
La Capitale Recognition Award - 2017
The awards were attributed on April 3, 2017 during the General Annual Meeting of La Capitale.
The winners are:
- Mr. Ruben Noëlville for Government departments, agencies and corporations
- Ex æquo Mrs Catherine Lapointe and Mr. Frédéric Plante for public Education
- Mrs Josée Martel for public Heath and Social Services
- Mr. Daniel Brazeau for Municipal services
- Mr. Martin Bussières for the jury’s “Coup de Cœur” award
- Mme Nadia Desmarrais, draw winner for the recognition video
Congratulations to all winners!