All our contests are listed below. Full contest details and rules are available on the entry pages. Good luck!
Contest Heading to a sun destination?
Live Your Life to the Max with La Capitale Contest
You could win a Nissan Qashqai by requesting an insurance quote or by providing your renewal dates!
1,000,000 Milliplein Points to Be Won Contest
Enter by requesting a home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance quote.
You could win
1,000,000 Milliplein points
The draw will take place on September 22, 2017.
2017 Participant's Centre Contest
Client Centre contest 8 x $500
Win VIP show passes from La Capitale contest
You could win a VIP prize pack for a pop-rock show that will take place in Quebec City, in August of 2017.
Our winner is Mrs Nathalie Savoie of Candiac. Congratulations!
Live Your Life to the Max with La Capitale Contest 2016-2017
Enter by requesting an auto, home, watercraft, motorhome, travel trailer, motorcycle, snowmobile or ATV insurance quote. Increase your chances of winning by sharing on Facebook!
4 Polaris grand prizes, including a lifetime Airmedic coverage:
- A 2017 RZR 900 White Ligthning side-by-side
- A 2017 600 Switchback PRO-S snowmobile
- A 2017 Victory Octane motorcycle
- A 2017 Sportman Touring 570 EPS White Lightning ATV
and a two-year rental for a 2017 NissanTitan PRO-4X including a lifetime Airmedic coverage
The draw will take place on July 28, 2017
La Capitale Recognition Award - 2017
The awards were attributed on April 3, 2017 during the General Annual Meeting of La Capitale.
The winners are:
- Mr. Ruben Noëlville for Government departments, agencies and corporations
- Ex æquo Mrs Catherine Lapointe and Mr. Frédéric Plante for public Education
- Mrs Josée Martel for public Heath and Social Services
- Mr. Daniel Brazeau for Municipal services
- Mr. Martin Bussières for the jury’s “Coup de Cœur” award
- Mme Nadia Desmarrais, draw winner for the recognition video
Congratulations to all winners!
Client Centre contest 4 x $500
A draw for a $500 prize will be held at the end of each month during the contest period, from among all clients who have registered for an individual insurance service in the Client Centre.
- September, October, November and December 2016
- Individual insurance, Savings and funds or Financing sections
The names of all four winners will be announced during the week following the draw.
Our september winner: Mrs Sylvie Bergeron of Baie-Comeau
Our october winner: Mr Gilles Phaneuf of St-Roch-De-Richelieu
Our november winner: M. Stéphane Kirouac of St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Our december winner: Mrs Marie Marlherne Bouzy of Laval
Congratulations to all our winners!
Congratulations to our winners!
- Simon Lepage of Boischatel
- Gabriel Gagnon of Sainte-Thérèse
- Roxane St-Gelais of Sainte-Catherine
- Stephane Nault of Windsor
- Jean Gagnon of Quebec
- Richer Robitaille of Terrebonne
- Stephane Prevost of Girardville
- Donald Lebrun of Beloeil
- Simon Leblanc of St-Hubert
La Capitale Recognition Award - 2016
The awards were attributed on April 4, 2016 during the General Annual Meeting of La Capitale. The winners are:
- Mr. Vincent Lafrance Simard for Government departments, agencies and corporations
- Mr. Pierre Poulin for public Education
- Mrs Anne Choquette for public Heath and Social Services
- Mr. Gabriel Lefebvre for Municipal services
Congratulations to all winners!
Thanks X75 contest
The draw for the two travel credits of $10,000 was held on April 4, 2016 during La Capitale’s Annual General Meeting. The winners are:
- Jean Servais of Quebec
- Céline Lessard of Bois-des-Filion
The names of the other 73 winners will be announced shortly.
Congratulations to all the winners!