Get advice on insurance, savings and investments
1 855 896-9495
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays
Fractures are the second most common activity-limiting injury.
Statistics Canada, Canadian Community Health Survey, 2000-2001
Receive a benefit of up to $25,000 in the event of a fracture resulting from an accident.
This benefit will help you cover unexpected expenses that may not be covered by your other insurance plan, such as expenses for orthotic devices, childcare or transportation.
5 reasons to take out accidental fracture insurance from La Capitale
- Receive a benefit of at least $500, regardless of the fracture.
- Receive twice the benefit amount if the accident occurs while you are travelling on a public carrier.
- Receive a non-taxable benefit paid in full, even if you receive a benefit from a private or government plan.
- Insure your family at a reasonable cost.
- Benefit from coverage anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.