Calculate how much you could save
- Save up to $120 on each new auto insurance policy.1
- Save up to $240 more when you also insure your home and leisure vehicle with us.1
- Up to 20% off for drivers with no claims.
- $0 rate increases for 24 months, thanks to our two-year policy.
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Coverage that offers you more for your money
- You're covered when driving a rented or borrowed vehicle.
- Reimbursement of rental fees for a replacement vehicle while yours is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
- No extra premium when travelling throughout Canada and the United States.
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.2
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
- Get psychological help from professionals to overcome problems you may experience following a covered loss.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Sleep easy by opting for a six-year replacement value—longest available on the market!
- Opt for our comprehensive roadside assistance program, one of the most affordable in the industry.
- Exclusively for our clients! Get Airmedic coverage free or at a preferred rate, providing you with fast and efficient rescue services, no matter where you are in Quebec.
New: you can now indicate that you wish to store your car online, through the Client Centre.
How to file a claim
If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly.
See the tips below for dealing with the most common situations.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Savings apply to new two-year policies. Promotion reimbursement by cheque or bank deposit. 2. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014.
Get an online auto insurance quote or call 1 888 522-5260.
Do you work in the Quebec public service?
Save up to 4% on your premium if you opt for the Payroll Deduction Privilege.