VIVA Workplace Health and Wellness Program
For more information
1 844 559-8482
VIVA, for a workplace that encourages and promotes
the physical and psychological balance of employees.
VIVA is a turnkey workplace health and wellness program that gives you concrete tools to encourage and promote the physical and psychological balance of your employees. The VIVA approach consists of identifying the risk factors associated with your workplace which might be detrimental to your employees’ health and acting to address these factors.
In our VIVA groups, we have observed concrete results:
- 10 – 20% reduction in claims observed in groups with the VIVA program
- 94% of employees consider themselves fortunate to have VIVA
- 83% of employees have modified their lifestyle habits thanks to VIVA
Organizational health expertise and support
PREVENTION AND HEALTH PROMOTION
WORKPLACE ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT
The VIVA approach consists of identifying the risk factors associated with your workplace which might be detrimental to your employees’ health and acting to address these factors.
To identify the risk factors, VIVA analyzes various types of data concerning the company:
- Drug and healthcare claims
- Data obtained from the employee assistance program
- Employee satisfaction, needs and interests
This comprehensive health diagnosis of your organization and its participants will allow our experts to set goals and put effective and profitable solutions in place.
VIVA advises employees and managers on a variety of topics to facilitate a healthy work environment:
The VIVA team works with you to implement the best management practices and establish a healthy work environment for your employees.
Take advantage of our expertise to:
- Review optimal workplace attendance management practices.
- Develop guides for managers and employees.
- Schedule meetings for the intake of participants at the onset of disability.
- Stay in touch with employees on disability and when they return to work.
- Hold workshops for managers and union representatives to help them develop the skills needed to intervene at the right moment to prevent a disability.
Prevention Column and Event
VIVA encourages employees to be active by taking on Défi Entreprises
Are you a caregiver?
Archives – Prevention Column
2020 Prevention Column
November 2020 - Men’s health: Room for improvement (PDF - 3 pages)
October 2020 - Let performance anxiety work in your favour! (PDF - 3 pages)
August 2020 - Should we really be eating less meat? (PDF - 3 pages)
July 2020 - Vaping: A good option when trying to quit smoking? (PDF - 3 pages)
June 2020 - Consumerism: How it impacts our health (PDF - 3 pages)
May 2020 - How to get the most out of your workout (PDF - 3 pages)
April 2020 - Rehabilitation: support for a return to health (PDF - 3 pages)
March 2020 - Sugar: Is it really that bad? (PDF - 3 pages)
February 2020 - What is chronic pain? (PDF - 4 pages)
January 2020 - Interval training workouts (PDF - 3 pages)
2019 Prevention Column
December 2019 - Recognition among co-workers (PDF - 3 pages)
November 2019 - Exercise addiction (PDF - 3 pages)
October 2019 - Adherence to prescribed therapy (PDF - 3 pages)
August 2019 - Processed foods: How much is too much? (PDF - 3 pages)
July 2019 - Water, water everywhere (PDF - 3 pages)
May 2019 - Financial stress (PDF - 3 pages)
April 2019 - Mindfulness (PDF - 3 pages)
March 2019 - Hyperphagia and orthorexia (PDF - 3 pages)
January 2019 - Good night, good health! (PDF - 3 pages)
2018 Prevention Column
January 2018 - Special edition: Listen to your body! (PDF - 1 page)
For more information
1 844 559-8482