FTQ Intersectoral Parity Committee
Welcome, all insureds represented by the FTQ Intersectoral Parity Committee and administrators of this group insurance plan (contract 006000).
Welcome to the new members of the FTQ-affiliated unions
Your new group insurance contract will come into effect next May 1 or 22, based on the date scheduled for your establishment. You will receive shortly from your employer your new insurance certificate and instructions so that you can choose your new options.
La Capitale is proud to welcome you among its valued clients.
- Contact us
What do you want to do?
Booklet and forms
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
You can file a prescription drug, medical or paramedical claim online and attach photos of your receipts. No need to mail them!
Administrative and Claim Forms
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Dental Insurance Claim Form (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application - Active members (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page)
- Declaration of insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
- Declaration of Insurability - Dental Care Insurance Plan (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application for exemption following a change - Termination of exemption (PDF - 2 pages)
Booklet and zoom on you coverage with fees
Health and Social Services Sector
- Group Insurance Booklet - Health and Social Services Sector (PDF - 84 pages)
- Zoom on your coverages on June 1, 2017 - Health and Social Services Sector (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group Insurance Booklet - School Sector (PDF - 80 pages)
- Zoom on your coverages on June 1, 2017 - School Sector (PDF - 2 pages)
Life Insurance - Group Insurance
- Information Booklet - Retiree's Life Insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application - Retirees (PDF - 2 pages)
- 2017 Renewal Notice - Group insurance (PDF - 1 page)
Individual Health Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance Application (PDF - 2 pages)
- Information Booklet - Healthcare Insurance (PDF - 5 pages)
- 2017 Renewal Notice - Healthcare Insurance (PDF 2 pages)
Individual Dental Care Insurance
- Individual Dental Care Insurance Application (PDF - 2 pages)
- Information Booklet - Individual Dental Care Coverage (PDF - 2 pages)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.