FTQ Intersectoral Parity Committee
Welcome, all insureds represented by the FTQ Intersectoral Parity Committee and administrators of this group insurance plan (contract 006000).
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
Administrative and Claim Forms
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Dental Insurance Claim Form (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application - Modification to group insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page)
- Evidence of insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
- Declaration of Insurability - Dental Care Insurance Plan (PDF - 2 pages)
- Termination of exemption (PDF - 1 page)
- Authorization for the disclosure of medical information (PDF - 1 page)
Booklet and zoom on your coverage with fees
Health and Social Services Sector
- Group Insurance Booklet - Health and Social Services Sector (PDF - 84 pages)
- Zoom on your coverages on January 1, 2021 - Health and Social Services Sector (PDF - 4 pages)
- Group Insurance Booklet - School Sector (PDF - 80 pages)
- Zoom on your coverages on January 1, 2021 - School Sector (PDF - 4 pages)
Life Insurance - Group Insurance
- Information Booklet 2021 - Retiree's Life Insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group Life Insurance Application (PDF - 2 pages)
- 2021 Renewal Notice - Group insurance (PDF - 1 page)
Individual Health Insurance
- Application Healthcare Insurance Perspective (PDF - 2 pages)
- Information Booklet - Healthcare Insurance Perspective (PDF - 3 pages)
- 2021 Renewal Notice - Healthcare Insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
625 Jacques-Parizeau St
Quebec QC G1R 2G5
Send all mail to:
PO Box 1500
Quebec QC G1K 8X9
Toll free: 1 800 463-4856
Fax: 418 644-5226
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.