Fédération autonome de l'enseignement (FAE)
Welcome, members of the Fédération autonome de l'enseignement and administrators of this group insurance plan (contract 009995).
- Contact us
What do you want to do?
Do you know our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
You can file a prescription drug, medical or paramedical claim online and attach photos of receipts. No need to mail them!
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Direct Deposit of Benefits Enrolment Form (PDF - 1 page)
- Designation of beneficiary (PDF - 1 page)
- Declaration of insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group Insurance Application and Modifications (PDF - 2 pages)
- Waiver of Long Term Disability Insurance (PDF - 1 page)
Booklet and rates
Life Insurance - Group Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance Application (PDF - 2 pages)
- Information Booklet - Individual Healthcare Insurance (PDF - 5 pages)
- 2016 Renewal Notice - Individual Healthcare Insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.