Fédération autonome de l'enseignement (FAE)
Welcome, members of the Fédération autonome de l'enseignement and administrators of this group insurance plan (contract 009995).
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Direct Deposit of Benefits Enrolment Form (PDF - 1 page)
- Designation of beneficiary (PDF - 1 page)
- Evidence of insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
- Authorization for the disclosure of medical information (PDF - 1 page)
- Application and changes to group health insurance (PDF - 2 pages)
- Waiver of Long Term Disability Insurance (PDF - 1 page)
Booklet, rates and Administrative Policy
- Schedule of coverage and rates January 1, 2021 (PDF - 3 pages)
- Administrative Policy January 1, 2020 (PDF - 89 pages)
Life Insurance - Group Insurance
625 Jacques-Parizeau St
Quebec QC G1R 2G5
Send all mail to:
PO Box 1500
Quebec QC G1K 8X9
Toll free: 1 800 463-4856
Fax: 418 644-5226
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.