Fédération des médecins résidents du Québec (FMRQ)
Welcome, members of the Fédération des médecins résidents du Québec (contract 004500).
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
You can file a prescription drug, medical or paramedical claim online and attach photos of your receipts. No need to mail them!
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Disability Insurance Claim Form (PDF - 4 pages)
- Group Insurance Application and Modifications (PDF - 2 pages)
- Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page)
- Authorization for the disclosure of medical information (PDF - 1 page)
- Declaration of Insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
Booklet and Rates
- Information Brochure (PDF - 66 pages)
- Rate schedule applicable July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018 (PDF - 1 page)
- Rate schedule applicable July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 (PDF - 1 page)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.