Fédération nationale des enseignantes et des enseignants du Québec
Welcome members and retirees of the Fédération nationale des enseignantes et enseignants du Québec!
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
You can file a prescription drug, medical or paramedical claim online and attach photos of your receipts. No need to mail them!
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Dental expenses claim form (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group insurance application or modification (Public College) (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group insurance application or modification (Private College and Universities) (PDF - 2 pages)
- Declaration of Insurability ( PDF - 2 pages)
- Notice - Temporary work interruption - Return to work (PDF - 1 page)
Contract and rates
- Contract - July 1, 2016 (PDF 111 pages)
- 2017 Renewal - Active members (PDF - 2 pages)
- Summary of Coverage effective January 1, 2017 - Modular Plan (PDF - 3 pages)
- Group insurance application - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 2 pages)
Contract and rates
- Communication for participants (Quebec residents) - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 4 pages)
- Rates - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 1 page)
- Schedule of coverage - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 3 pages)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.