Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (AREF)
Welcome, members of the Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (contract 001011).
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group Insurance Application and Modifications (PDF - 2 pages)
- Authorization for the disclosure of medical information (PDF - 1 page)
- Evidence of Insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
- AREF Application (PDF - 2 pages)
Contract and rates
- Communication for participants (Quebec residents) - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 4 pages)
- Contract - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 53 pages)
- Schedule of coverage and rates - January 1, 2020 (PDF - 3 pages)
- Schedule of coverage and rates - January 1, 2021 (PDF - 3 pages)
- Renewal 2021 (PDF - 2 pages)
625 Jacques-Parizeau St
Quebec QC G1R 2G5
Send all mail to:
PO Box 1500
Quebec QC G1K 8X9
Toll free: 1 800 463-4856
Fax: 418 644-5226
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.