Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (AREF)
Welcome, members of the Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (contract 001011).
Eligibility conditions – Important changes as of May 1, 2017
In March 2017, documents introducing new contractual eligibility conditions were mailed to all retired FNEEQ-CSN members insured under contract 001011. If you did not receive these documents, you must immediately contact the Association des retraitées et des retraités de l’enseignement de la FNEEQ (AREF) at 1 888 513-2494.
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
You can file a prescription drug, medical or paramedical claim online and attach photos of your receipts. No need to mail them!
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group insurance application - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 2 pages)
- Declaration of Insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
Contract and rates
- Communication for participants (Quebec residents) - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 4 pages)
- Rates - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 1 page)
- Schedule of coverage - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 3 pages)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.