Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (AREF)
Welcome, members of the Association des retraitées et des retraités de l'enseignement de la FNEEQ (contract 001011).
- Contact us
Looking for one of our booklets or forms?
Click on the tab to view the documents available for download.
Do you know about our online services?
La Capitale's Client Centre portal provides a number of options to simplify management of a participant's group insurance file. You will get fingertip access to the balance of healthcare professional fees, your online payment statements, cumulative amounts for tax purposes and other information.
To receive accelerated reimbursement of health and dental care claims, you can fill out the Application for Direct Deposit of Benefits (PDF - 1 page).
The claim form for prescription drug, medical and paramedical expenses is now accessible in the Client Centre only.
- Claim for prescription drug and for medical and paramedical expenses (PDF - 2 pages)
- Group insurance application - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 2 pages)
- Authorization for the disclosure of medical information (PDF - 1 page)
- Declaration of Insurability (PDF - 2 pages)
Contract and rates
- Communication for participants (Quebec residents) - Effective on May 1, 2017 (PDF - 4 pages)
- Contract - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 53 pages)
- Schedule of coverage - May 1, 2017 (PDF - 3 pages)
- Schedule of coverage - January 1, 2018 (PDF - 3 pages)
- Rates - January 1, 2019 (PDF - 2 pages)
- Rates - January 1, 2018 (PDF - 1 page)
For more information on your group coverage, please call 418 644-4200 or toll-free 1 800 463-4856. If you prefer, you can also send us an email.