Get a home insurance for condo owners quote
Save up to 220$ when you also insure your car1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Our home insurance plan for condo owners provides coverage in the event of theft, vandalism, fire, etc. This insurance covers your condominium and your civil liability (bodily injury or property damage caused to third parties).
Information you'll need to have handy:
- Your current insurance contract (the coverages and deductibles it includes)
- Total number of units in the building
Distance between the condominium and:
- the nearest fire station (km)
- the nearest fire hydrant (m)
- Total value of your your property and furniture
The building's characteristics:
- Is it fire-resistant?
- What type of heating system is used?
- Is it equipped with an alarm system that's connected to a central monitoring station?
- Date, description and amount of claims (fire, theft, water damage, etc.) related to your home in the last 5 years
- The names of groups or associations that you or your spouse belong to
- For an online quote: Your 10-digit username and password if you're a La Capitale client who has registered with the Client Centre
© La Capitale General Insurance Inc., Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply.
1. Savings apply to new two-year policies. Promotion reimbursement by cheque or bank deposit.