Save up to $340 when you bundle your insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Coverage that offers you more for your money
- Get free roadside assistance for your trailer, valued at approximately $150 a year (emergency service available anywhere in Canada and the United States)!
- $8,000 of free coverage for personal property inside your RV or on site.
- Includes: Reimbursement of rental fees for a vehicle while yours is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.3
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly, leaving you with more time to enjoy the outdoors.
- Get psychological help from professionals to overcome problems you may experience following a covered loss.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Exclusively for our clients! Get Airmedic coverage free or at a preferred rate, providing you with fast and efficient rescue services, no matter where you are in Quebec.
- Up to 10 years of replacement value available.4
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
- A 10% discount when insuring more than one leisure vehicle.2
- Up to 20% off for drivers with no claims.
- $0 rate increases for 24 months, thanks to our two-year policy.
Get a trailer insurance quote by calling 1 888 522-5260
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Savings apply to new two-year policies. Promotion reimbursement by cheque or bank deposit. 2. Motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, travel trailer or motorhome. 3. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014. 4. The travel trailer replacement cost is different from the car replacement cost. Ask one of our insurance agents.