You could save $425 by bundling your insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Coverage that offers you more for your money
- Save $75 on a new two-year motorcycle insurance.2 Also transfer your other insurance policies with La Capitale and you could save a total average of $425!1
- Get free roadside assistance for your motorcycle. A value of more than $80 a year!
- Enjoy $5,000 of coverage for equipment and accessories, free of charge. Offered with no conditions, it's one of the best coverages in the industry!
- Up to 20% off for drivers with no claims.
- No extra premium when travelling throughout Canada and the United States.
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.3
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly.
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
- Get psychological help from professionals to overcome problems you may experience following a covered loss.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Up to three years of replacement value available.4
- Get Airmedic coverage free or at a preferred rate, providing you with fast and efficient rescue services, no matter where you are in Quebec.
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
- $0 rate increases for 24 months, thanks to our two-year policy.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Source: June 2017 SOM survey of La Capitale clients who bundled at least two products among home, auto and leisure vehicle insurance. Average savings calculated using the declared amounts of 142 respondents who benefited from a savings. This amount is for information purposes only and does not guarantee savings. 2. Promotion reimbursement by cheque or bank deposit offered from February 1 to August 1 inclusively, reserved to new clients who do not have auto or leisure vehicle insurance with us. 3. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014. 4. The motorcycle replacement cost is different from the car replacement cost. Ask one of our insurance agents.