You could save $150 on your motorcycle insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Get more for your money
- You could save $150 on your motorcycle insurance1. Also transfer your other insurance policies with La Capitale and you could save a total average of $425!1
- Up to 20% off for drivers with no claims.
- Get free roadside assistance for your motorcycle. A value of more than $80 a year!
- Enjoy $5,000 of coverage for equipment and accessories, free of charge. Offered with no conditions, it's one of the best coverages in the industry!
- THANKS Loyalty Program: As soon as you become a client, benefit from privileges that add up over the years!
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.2
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly.
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
- Get psychological help from professionals to overcome problems you may experience following a covered loss.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Up to three years of replacement value available.3
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Source: June 2017 SOM survey of 1,168 La Capitale clients who bought at least one product among home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance. $150 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings on their motorcycle insurance. $425 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings by bundling at least two products. These amounts are for information purposes only and do not guarantee savings. 2. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014. 3. The motorcycle replacement cost is different from the car replacement cost. Ask one of our insurance agents.