You could save $175 on your motorhome insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Get more for your money
- You could save $175 on your motorhome insurance.1 Also transfer your other insurance policies with La Capitale and you could save a total average of $425!1
- Up to 20% off for drivers with no claims.
- Get free roadside assistance for your motorhome, valued at approximately $150 a year (emergency service available anywhere in Canada and the United States)!
- $8,000 of free coverage for personal property inside your RV or on site.
- Free courtesy vehicle while your own vehicle is being repaired as a result of a loss or accident.2
- THANKS Loyalty Program: As soon as you become a client, benefit from privileges that add up over the years!
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.3
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly, leaving you with more time to enjoy the outdoors.
- Get psychological help from professionals to overcome problems you may experience following a covered loss.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Up to 10 years of replacement value available.4
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
- Get a credit when you place your motorhome in storage.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Source: June 2017 SOM survey of 1,168 La Capitale clients who bought at least one product among home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance. $175 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings on their motorhome insurance. $425 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings by bundling at least two products. These amounts are for information purposes only and do not guarantee savings. 2. Collision and upset coverage required (Section B, protection 2). 3. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014. 4. The motorhome replacement cost is different from the car replacement cost. Ask one of our insurance agents.