You could save $125 on your snowmobile insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Get more for your money
- You could save $125 on your snowmobile insurance.1 Also transfer your other insurance policies with La Capitale and you could save a total average of $425!1
- Enjoy $2,000 of coverage for equipment and accessories, free of charge.
- THANKS Loyalty Program: As soon as you become a client, benefit from privileges that add up over the years!
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.2
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly, leaving you with more time to enjoy the outdoors.
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
- Up to three years of replacement value available.3
- No extra premium when travelling throughout Canada and the United States.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Source: June 2017 SOM survey of 1,168 La Capitale clients who bought at least one product among home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance. $125 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings on their snowmobile insurance. $425 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings by bundling at least two products. These amounts are for information purposes only and do not guarantee savings. 2. Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014. 3. The snowmobile replacement cost is different from the car replacement cost. Ask one of our insurance agents.