You could save $150 on your watercraft insurance1
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Discover the benefits of being insured with us
Get more for your money
- You could save $150 on your watercraft insurance.1 Also transfer your other insurance policies with La Capitale and you could save a total average of $425!1
- Rating personalized according to your needs and type of watercraft.
- Many coverages available at no extra charge, including coverage for your electronic equipment, your personal property and your guests' personal property.
- Includes: health expenses insurance for $5,000 and accidental death insurance for $15,000.
- Get free Airmedic coverage when you also insure your home or car with us. Worth $250 a year!
- THANKS Loyalty Program: As soon as you become a client, benefit from privileges that add up over the years!
We're there for you
- Your quote is just a phone call away!
- Take advantage of flexible payment options allowing you to spread your premium payments over 12 months, with no interest or service charges.
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly, leaving you with more time to enjoy the outdoors.
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- Get peace of mind with our Legal Access Insurance, which provides you with privileges such as being represented by the lawyer of your choice should you need one, without paying all the fees.
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
Firm in Damage Insurance. At all times, terms and conditions pertaining to coverage are governed solely by the insurance contract. Some conditions and exclusions apply. 1. Source: June 2017 SOM survey of 1,168 La Capitale clients who bought at least one product among home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance. $150 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings on their watercraft insurance. $425 average savings calculated using the declared amounts of respondents who benefited from a savings by bundling at least two products. These amounts are for information purposes only and do not guarantee savings.