Special offer for young adults
Get roadside assistance for only $2 per month!
1 888 522-5260
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Are you between 20 and 30 years old?
Our special offer for young adults was specifically created to help you save on insurance costs!
- Get full roadside assistance for only $2 per month if you insure your car with us! We'll get you, or any drivers of the insured vehicle, back on the road everywhere in Canada or the United States. Worth more than $50 per year.
- Save up to $100 on your new home, auto or leisure vehicle insurance.
Save up to $260 more by transferring your home, auto and leisure vehicle insurance to us with the Multi-product Promotion.1
Discover more benefits of being insured with us
Coverage that offers you more for your money
- You're covered when driving a rented or borrowed vehicle.
- Reimbursement of rental fees for a replacement vehicle while yours is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
- No extra premium when travelling throughout Canada and the United States.
We're there for you
- You'll receive excellent service: 96% of our clients would choose us again.2
- If a covered loss occurs: We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will process your claim quickly and fairly.
- Benefit from a free legal consultation telephone service.
Exclusive options that make all the difference
- With the $0 deductible option, there is no deductible payable in the event of a loss.
- Exclusively for our clients! Get Airmedic coverage free or at a preferred rate, providing you with fast and efficient rescue services, no matter where you are in Quebec.
- Get peace of mind with our Legal Access Insurance, which provides you with privileges such as being represented by the lawyer of your choice should you need one, without paying all the fees (e.g. trouble with the neighbours, wrongful dismissal, a medical error, etc.).
- $0 rate increases for 24 months, thanks to our two-year policies.
- Savings apply to new two-year policies. Promotion reimbursement by cheque or bank deposit.
- Source: CROP survey of 600 clients with home and auto claims, May 2014.