Financial Security Advisor
Do you have any questions? Contact us.
1 866 279-9394
A financial services intrapreneur's primary role is to be at the service of his or her clients
Financial services intrapreneurs develop business relations and approach prospective clients with the goal of helping them through various events. As self-employed workers, they develop their abilities within our organizational structure, which is known for all the support if offers.
Pierre-Olivier Houde, financial security advisor
"That burst of adrenaline pushed us to the next level! Our greatest challenge, as financial security advisor, is to be structured, well organized and detail oriented. We need these qualities to achieve our goals."
Sandra Napky, financial security advisor
"I chose to focus on the health sector. It appealed to me, because a lot of women I know work in health, and I wanted to make a contribution."
Self-employed with a flexible schedule
Development of personal and professional potential
Specialized, continuous training
A profession with a future
Lots of opportunities for creativity
Inspiring, innovative environment, constantly evolving
Strongly supported by a team of experienced specialists
Recognition programs highlighting success
Above-average income using our winning formula to success
The fulfillment of contributing to people's wealth
- Target market
- The tasks
- The mindset
- Frequently asked questions
Our target market
Quebec public service employees
La Capitale financial security advisors are privileged to have direct access to these clients as well as serving the general public.
Plus, they are the only ones in the market who have tools that are specifically designed for the pension plans and working conditions of these clients. For this reason, they receive mandatory training based on the ins and outs of the public and parapublic sectors. They are then qualified to analyze these clients’ financial situations, give sound advice and offer the products and services needed to ensure the financial security of clients and their families.
- Support clients in achieving their financial goals
- Work out solutions
- Simplify financial jargon
- Monitor clients' financial situation
- Develop and build a client network
- Human touch: builds personal and professional relationships naturally
- Insight: listens actively and has analytical skills
- Optimism: sets goals, wants to learn and exceed expectations
- Perseverance: works hard and sticks to it
- Ambition: constantly looks for ways to build a client base
How long does it take to complete the process and start working?
- The process varies according to the person's commitment and effort. Our team spends the time necessary with all candidates to ensure that they start off on a solid foundation and can thrive by doing business with us.
What support does La Capitale give career candidates?
- La Capitale is committed to supporting candidates right from the start. We offer personalized supervision. The individual candidates are all made to feel that they are a key priority for each person involved in their training, the preparation of their business plan and their field integration. Intrapreneurs can reach out to their mentorship team members, at any time during the course of their career, for guidance that will help them succeed.
I'm interesed! What do I need to do to find out more?
- Email us your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We contact qualified candidates to learn more about them and answer any questions they may have.
- Everyone who is interested is invited to meet our teams at one of our upcoming events.
- As part of the selection process, candidates can experience a typical day on the field with an experienced advisor.
The path to becoming a financial security advisor
- Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP) courses
- Customized tutoring for obtaining an Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) licence
- AMF licence
- Assessment of market development potential
- Development strategy planning
- Both theory and practice
- Mentoring form the director
- 100% of earnings from Day 1
- Multidisciplinary team
- Personal coaching
- Development support
Book of Business
- Acquisition and development of a book of business from our targeted clients
- Integration in a targeted market
- Development and growth of the firm's book of business
1. Eight prizes of $200 to be deposited in a La Capitale high-interest savings account including a financial planning session with a financial security advisor from La Capitale Financial Services Inc., a financial services firm. Certain conditions apply. The contest runs from April 6, 2018 to December 31, 2018. See the contest rules.