Financial Security Advisor
Have any questions? Contact us.
1 866 279-9394
THE FINANCIAL SECURITY ADVISOR’S QUALITIES
What’s a financial security advisor?
A financial security advisor’s role is to be at the service of his or her clients. They develop business relations and approaches with potential clients to help them prepare for various types of events, pleasant or unexpected, that are likely to alter their financial situation. The advisor, referred to as an INTRApreneur, becomes a highly valued resource person and trusted ally who can be counted on at all times by clients.
- Human: Builds personal and professional relationships naturally
- Understanding: Listens actively and has analytical skills
- Determined: Sets goals, wants to learn and exceed expectations
- Tireless: Works hard
- Builder: Constantly looks for ways to build a client base
6 reasons to go into business with La Capitale
Development of personal and professional potential
Specialized, continuous training
Average salary of $60,000 from the first year
Strongly supported by a team of experienced specialists
Access to preferred clients: Quebec public service employees
Yannick Tremblay, financial security advisor
"What I learned is that there are no limits to what we can accomplish, no matter where we come from, regardless of our past experience."
Stéfanie Ménard, financial security advisor
"To be a good financial security advisor, you have to be tireless and hard-working."
The path to becoming a financial security advisor
- Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP) courses
- Customized tutoring for obtaining an Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) licence
- AMF licence
- Assessment of market development potential
- Development strategy planning
- Both theory and practice
- Mentoring from the director
- 100% of earnings from Day 1
- Multidisciplinary team
- Personal coaching
- Development support
Book of business
- Acquisition and development of a book of business from our targeted clients
- Integration in a targeted market
- Development and growth of the firm's book of business
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to complete the process and start working?
- The process varies according to your commitment and effort. Our team takes the time needed to make sure you start your career off on solid ground and can thrive with us.
What support does La Capitale give career candidates?
- La Capitale is committed to supporting you right from the start. We offer personalized supervision. You are a key priority for each person involved in your training, the preparation of your business plan and your field integration. You can reach out to your mentorship team members, at any time during the course of your career, for guidance that will help you succeed.
How can I make money during my first year as a financial security advisor?
- Your compensation could be very attractive. At La Capitale, many advisors earn above-average incomes, win awards and participate in rewarding recognition and training activities. This success is a result of hard work and proven methods that they learn in their basic training. Independence, audacity and ambition are part of this winning formula.
- Statistics from our sales network:
- $60,000 is the average compensation the first year
- 25% of advisors earn more than $100,000
- 10% of advisors earn more than $200,000
- 50% of advisors have an average income above the average established by Statistics Canada
I’m interested! What do I need to do to find out more?
- Email us.
- If you’re interested, please join us and meet our teams at one of our events or cocktail parties.
- During the selection process, to help with your decision, you could join a financial security advisor in the field to experience a typical day.