Property and Casualty Insurance jobs
At La Capitale, I have a stable job with interwoven challenges and a solid group of co-workers. We always have each other’s back! I really feel fulfilled!
Receive alerts for new offers
- Join us
- Hiring info
- Life at La Capitale
Join a solid, thriving company
Working at La Capitale means growing in a collaborative environment with friendly, dynamic teams that allow you to develop your full potential. Join a solid, thriving company that provides a variety of job opportunities:
- Personal Lines Damage Insurance Agent
- Commercial-Lines Damage Insurance Agent
- Standards Analyst
- Technical Assistant
- Claims Clerk
- Claims Adjuster (internal, external, relief)
- Personal Insurance Underwriter
- Commercial Insurance Underwriter
- Commercial Surety Bonds Underwriter
- Contract Bonds Underwriter
- Prevention Specialist
- And many others...
We value and recognize your property and casualty insurance training. Advances along your career path are rewarded and encouraged by an advantageous compensation program that allows you to earn continuing education credits (CEC) required by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF). Textbooks, study notes, and examination and association fees are fully reimbursed. You can also get paid time off to study.
Interested in a position?
Submit your résumé by directly applying for the job opening that interests you by clicking on Search jobs. If no positions match your profile, subscribe for subscribe for job alerts that match your profile.
After applying for a position
If your application is chosen in the first round of the selection process, we will invite you to meet us in person.
An interview at La Capitale is simply a discussion to get to know one another. It's a unique opportunity to exchange about the challenges of the position, what situations inspire you to continually excel and what we can offer you to advance your career.
Here are the main steps involved in the recruitment process:
Analysis of applicants
Invitation to an interview
During the behaviour-based interview, we explore your past experiences together to discover the competencies you have demonstrated over the course of your last year of work. We suggest you prepare by thinking about situations you faced, specific tasks you performed or problems you solved in the course of your work. You will be asked to describe the actions taken, the actions you took and the results achieved.
Qualifications testing according to the position
Confirmation of employment
- Our management positions are filled mainly by internal promotion (84% in 2013).
- Since we understand that our employees are vital to our success, La Capitale prioritizes them when it comes to hiring, transfers and promotions.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
La Capitale focuses on its human resources by counting on the know-how and skills of more than 2,250 employees. Work for us and you will join a team that considers its employees as the key to its success.
A career with La Capitale means:
Growing within a thriving company that offers challenging positions and projects, opportunities to advance and access to career development programs.
Developing our employees' competencies through training such as access to English classes in our offices, continuing education in their field, etc. is important to us.
A work environment that engages
At La Capitale, you will enjoy a friendly, relaxed working atmosphere where new ideas are welcomed both by work teams and innovation committees and rewarded by recognition programs.
La Capitale's head office was awarded LEED® CS Gold certification, and you benefit from its natural light, rest areas, patios, gym, cafeteria with healthy options and many meeting and training rooms.
Plus there are all the nearby attractions of Parliament Hill: the Plains of Abraham, various events such as the summer music festival, opening of the restaurant patios, the Quebec Carnival, etc. plus many restaurants and parks!
La Capitale cares about the well-being of its employees. It offers a broad range of benefits to facilitate daily life such as:
- Flexible work arrangements, such as flex time and teleworking.
- Personal days for family obligations, floaters, birthdays, moving days, etc.
- Health and wellness programs such as chair massages, workshops, vaccination and heart health clinics as well as prevention advice.
Competitive salary and benefits
All our employees benefit from:
- A defined benefit pension plan
- A RRSP with employer contributions
- Complete group insurance (prescription drug, dental and vision care insurance, etc.)
- Employee discounts on all our products and services
- Reimbursement of fitness activity fees
- Abonne-bus passes
A partnership with La Capitale means
- A strong sense of belonging
- Happy, engaged employees
- High employee retention
- Low turnover
- A job for life!
Your HR Property and Casualty advisors
Come out and meet us!
Annual events at Université Laval
Yearly at Université Laval