575 Jacques-Parizeau St, Quebec City
This prestigious building, built in 1990, is located on Parliament Hill, just next to La Capitale's head office and Complex G. The Lomer-Gouin building, in a highly prominent area of Quebec City, offers everything its tenants could desire.
- Strategic location that makes the building highly visible
- Close to public transportation
- Steps away from the Grande-Allée, the Quebec City Convention Centre, Quebec Parliament, Old Quebec, etc.
- Underground parking
- Recycling program
- Fibre optic technology available
- 24/7 on-site security guard