Social Media Netiquette
Netiquette refers to the general rules or conventions of correct or polite behaviour in online contexts, and more specifically, in social media. However, there are guidelines to be observed in an online and collaborative environment.
Here are a few rules to abide by:
- Be respectful in all communications.
- Any content (statements, images, published articles and comments) that is offensive, discriminatory, racist, obscene, abusive, hateful, harassing, defamatory or harmful will not be tolerated.
- Any content that may be offensive or perceived as harmful for clients, employees or business partners will not be tolerated.
- Advertisements posted by users, in any format, will be systematically erased.
- No discussion groups on a particular topic will be opened or tolerated.
For more security information, please refer to our Personal information protection page
La Capitale reserves the right to remove comments and published articles that do not comply with these rules. Authors may also lose access to La Capitale's social media networks.
If you encounter such a situation and think it should be handled by La Capitale (i.e. legal question, crisis, etc.), do not comment on it and contact the community manager immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now that you're up-to-date, join the discussion!